Our refund policy depends on the type of purchase you’ve made. We offer two purchase options:
- a subscription
- a Mac-only license.
With a subscription purchase, we offer a free a 30-day trial that starts as soon as you sign up. If you cancel within your trial period, there will be no charge.
Refunds for subscriptions
Our subscriptions refunds policy depends on the billing option you selected during the sign-up process.
For annual billing, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Subsequent purchases are not refundable. We do not offer refunds for monthly billing, but you can cancel at any time, and you will not be billed again. To request a refund for a charge with annual billing, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with the following:
- The invoice number from the purchase you would like to be refunded. You’ll find this in the top-right corner of your invoice
- The last four numbers on the credit card you used for purchasing.
Refunds for Mac-only licenses
For Mac-only licenses, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
To request a refund for a license purchase, contact us with:
- The order ID from the purchase you would like to be refunded. This is a code starting with BOH that you’ll find at the top of your invoice.
- The last four numbers on the credit card you used for purchasing. If you didn’t use a credit card or used Alipay, PayPal, or Amazon, please let us know the date of the purchase.
- Refunds can take 3-10 working days (depending on your payment method) to reach your account.
Note: Our refund policy is designed to help with accidental purchases, incompatibility, and unsuitability. It is not intended as a way to use our product for free — we reserve the right to reject a refund if our policy is abused.