If you are a Reseller and are managing your client’s Mac-only Legacy License accounts, here are some common questions you might be wondering about:
- I need a quote for a Mac-only Legacy License, how can I get one?
- How do I purchase a renewal or add seats to my client’s existing Mac-only Legacy License?
- How can I update the Admin email for my client’s Mac-only Legacy License?
- My client would like a Standard or Business plan subscription, how can I purchase one?
I need a quote for a Mac-only Legacy License, how can I get one?
You can receive a quote for a new Legacy License, renewal, or add extra seats to an existing License by following this link. Please complete the form and a quote will then be sent to the email address entered.
How do I purchase a renewal or add seats to my client’s existing Mac-only Legacy License?
Renewal or purchasing extra seats can be completed on our License Overview page. After entering the License Key (starts with SK3-) it will be possible to adjust the number of seats needed using the panel on the right-hand side of the page.
You will then be taken to our store to complete the purchase. Complete the billing details and please ensure that the end user’s Company name is entered in the Company field.
How can I update the Admin email for my client’s Mac-only Legacy License?
Our support team can help you with updating the Admin email. Please get in touch with us with the following information
- The email associated with the account you need to update.
- The new email address where the License Key will be linked.
- The initial purchase Order ID. That’s a code starting with ‘BOH’ that you received right after purchasing Sketch.
- The last four digits of the Credit Card you used for the initial purchase.
My client would like a Standard or Business plan subscription, how can I purchase one?
At this time, we’re afraid the signup process for Sketch subscription accounts, which includes our Standard and Business plans, cannot accommodate resellers. This product can only be set up directly by the client.
If the client would like further information, we ask them to contact us directly at email@example.com.