You can delete your Sketch account, but you would first need to delete your Workspace. Here’s how:
- Go to Sketch, log in as an Owner and switch to your Workspace in the top-left corner — Make sure your Workspace name is showing.
- Click People & Settings on the left sidebar to open the People, Settings and Billing page.
- Select the Settings tab and you will find the Delete Workspace button. Click on it and confirm the deletion on the prompt that appears.
Note: If there are documents stored within the Workspace, please download them locally before deleting your account. Once a Workspace and Sketch account have been deleted, they cannot be recovered.
Once the above steps are complete, you can proceed with deleting your account:
- Go to Sketch, log in as an owner
- Click on your user name in the bottom left corner of the sidebar and select the Account option to display the Account settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you find the Delete account button. Click the button, enter your password and confirm the deletion when the prompt appears.