When creating a Workspace, each user will be assigned a Role and Access.
You can have one of the following Roles:
- Admin: has access to managing billing information and users (invite/remove/update).
- Member: cannot manage anything within the account.
- Finance: can manage billing information and add/delete seats, but cannot manage (invite/remove/update) Workspace members or have access to documents.
You can have either Editor or Viewer Access:
- Editor: can use the Mac App to create, edit and upload documents to a Workspace.
- Viewer: does not have access to the Mac app but can view, inspect and comment on designs in the web app.
You can invite your clients or freelancers as Guests to specific documents in your Workspace, free of charge. For more information on inviting a Guest, please refer to this article.